Three Year Anniversary!
Well, this past week marks my third anniversary here on Dreamstime and I can't believe how fast time has gone by!
I just responded on the forums about "How Was Your February?" with this:
"Happy to say it was my best month ever since I started here! It just topped March 2010 which had been my best month. Sales were actually down a little bit, but RPD (now well over $2.00) and total revenue was the best ever!
Thank you Dreamstime, and buyers! Happy to be here!"
So I thought I would take the time to write in this blog too because I am happy to be associated with Dreamstime. I also have been very happy with the prompt help I have received from the Dreamstime team when I had a question or a problem with something here.
So, keep on hanging on fellow Dreamstimers~those higher level images do well! There's a few of mine here on this blog.
Much continued success to everyone and all the best! Marilyn
Photo credits: Marilyn Volan.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget