The thumbnail effect on successful sales
The thumbnail size is a very important factor to consider in your microstock strategy.
If you look at your images at the thumbnail size, compared with all the others on the page, you will guess at once if your image is going to be a good seller.
It stands out? The main subject is easily recognizable? The colors are saturated and bright? Simply answering to yourself those questions may improve a lot your sales.
For more about this topic and other beginners advices on microstock, you can also read my personal blog, that I recently started at: saniphoto.blogspot.com
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success