Thun city on lake Thunersee, Switzerland
here.Oberhoften Castle at the outskirts of the city itself, to enjoy a morning coffee in beautiful surroundings.castle dominating the its skyline and depicted in the right image. Besides the Oberhoften Castle, and the main Thun Castle, there is another famous one: Castle of Schadau, build in 18th century and now a Gastronomy Museum. Unfortunately, we have reached this last castle after sunset and before any illuminations (if any) were started, so I do not had any suitable for stock images to upload.
Since middle September, I have made a few more weekend excursion to visit some friends in Nancy, France and Milan, Italy and I will write about the impressions as soon as I can get the pictures approved and on-line.
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
Win $600 worth of prizes by entering your tips about designing those CTAs that make users click on the button.
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
Related image searches
Lake related image searches