Thun city on lake Thunersee, Switzerland
here.Oberhoften Castle at the outskirts of the city itself, to enjoy a morning coffee in beautiful surroundings.castle dominating the its skyline and depicted in the right image. Besides the Oberhoften Castle, and the main Thun Castle, there is another famous one: Castle of Schadau, build in 18th century and now a Gastronomy Museum. Unfortunately, we have reached this last castle after sunset and before any illuminations (if any) were started, so I do not had any suitable for stock images to upload.
Since middle September, I have made a few more weekend excursion to visit some friends in Nancy, France and Milan, Italy and I will write about the impressions as soon as I can get the pictures approved and on-line.
Photo credits: Mihai-bogdan Lazar.
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective
Related image searches
Thun related image searches