TianZiFang - a place in shanghai you must not miss
Have you ever been to shanghai? If you are going to travel to shanghai, you must have a walk at TianZiFang, which locates at Kangtai Street in shanghai.
Comparing with the brand new modern buildings, you can find the special architecture of old shanghai city. Peoples, who lived in shanghai in their life, still live here. It’s such a peaceful and quiet place to live.
On the other hand, it’s also a good shopping area. There are a lot of beautiful, special and unique goods. The stores are little, but very characteristic with full of art beauty. The whole shopping area is not so large, but you will enjoy walking here and find out a lot of fun. When you’re tired, you can go to one of the little cafe or bar to have a drink or cake. What a beautiful day!
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings