DT provides the possibility to buy TIF-images instead of JPGs.
That said, I would like to ask all of you about your experience with this opportunity. Does it often happen, that a customer buys (and pays the extra price) this format?
In my case until now just one TIF-download happened.
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe