DT provides the possibility to buy TIF-images instead of JPGs.
That said, I would like to ask all of you about your experience with this opportunity. Does it often happen, that a customer buys (and pays the extra price) this format?
In my case until now just one TIF-download happened.
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava