TIFF vs. JPG
I am wondering about the difference between TIFF and JPG. We all load up JPGs to Dreamstime and the downloadable TIFFs were generated from these uploaded JPGs by Dreamstime. What I do not understand is how it comes that TIFFs have more pixels than the underlaying maximum format JPGs, for example
Is there anyone who can explain that to me?
Photo credits: Ben Goode.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective