TIFF vs. JPG
I am wondering about the difference between TIFF and JPG. We all load up JPGs to Dreamstime and the downloadable TIFFs were generated from these uploaded JPGs by Dreamstime. What I do not understand is how it comes that TIFFs have more pixels than the underlaying maximum format JPGs, for example
Is there anyone who can explain that to me?
Photo credits: Ben Goode.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden