Tiles and creativity...
When ever I hit a period where the creativity is low, or said in an other way I just don't seem to get any ideas worth while illustrating, I sit down and make some seamless tiles - it almost always result in me getting new ideas!
Here are a couple from my portfolio.
How do you get your ideas?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget