Tiles and creativity...
When ever I hit a period where the creativity is low, or said in an other way I just don't seem to get any ideas worth while illustrating, I sit down and make some seamless tiles - it almost always result in me getting new ideas!
Here are a couple from my portfolio.
How do you get your ideas?
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?