Tilt Shift Portraits
It's very short, but I'm thinking about doing an extended version to explain bit more about the technique of using this particular type of lens. It was used to create some of the recent shots in my portfolio here on DT too.
Thoughts on a postcard. Or comment would be fine too. :)
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget