Tilt Shift Portraits
It's very short, but I'm thinking about doing an extended version to explain bit more about the technique of using this particular type of lens. It was used to create some of the recent shots in my portfolio here on DT too.
Thoughts on a postcard. Or comment would be fine too. :)
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images