Tilt Shift Portraits
It's very short, but I'm thinking about doing an extended version to explain bit more about the technique of using this particular type of lens. It was used to create some of the recent shots in my portfolio here on DT too.
Thoughts on a postcard. Or comment would be fine too. :)
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?