Tilt Shift Portraits
It's very short, but I'm thinking about doing an extended version to explain bit more about the technique of using this particular type of lens. It was used to create some of the recent shots in my portfolio here on DT too.
Thoughts on a postcard. Or comment would be fine too. :)
Photo credits: Stuart Key.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava