Time change Concepts
Figure stamped in the collective imagination, the skull loses some of its side "dark" and gains in sympathy as a symbol of what is modern (though debatable).
Since the designers Alexander McQueen and Alexander Herchcovitch adopted in the fashion world - and it makes a good time - the icon has been recurring as aesthetic element - to shock, amuse, almost never to scare.
In decorating shows, in an environment or another, the skulls also give the guys in general discrete, sometimes more overt, as in fun and nothing macabre dining room by Marcelo Rosenbaum for the Casa Cor, a few years ago.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Design related image searches
Photo credits: Anna Velichkovsky.