For the past few months being 'free' and 'carefree' its a total feeling right now. School has started a month ago and I have been getting used to the school timings.
Definitely school has taken al ot of my time away from photography as compared to the few free months before school began.
Right now its a juggle of time between school, family and photography. Which comes first???
I am sometimes in dilemma or should it be trilemma since its 3 issues all of which are of utmost important right now.
Family - the closest people I can ever have I can't live without.
School - the grades that will determine whether I can move on to the next semester
Photography - my leisure activity which I cannot live without, my hands really get itchy!
Of course school might seems to be the important one but doing too much of it can be sickening. That is why there is something called juggling my time.
Still I sometimes cannot priorities because I am just so restless.
I might not be the busiest person on earth but I sure am someone who is in need of learning how to manage my time!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget