For the past few months being 'free' and 'carefree' its a total feeling right now. School has started a month ago and I have been getting used to the school timings.
Definitely school has taken al ot of my time away from photography as compared to the few free months before school began.
Right now its a juggle of time between school, family and photography. Which comes first???
I am sometimes in dilemma or should it be trilemma since its 3 issues all of which are of utmost important right now.
Family - the closest people I can ever have I can't live without.
School - the grades that will determine whether I can move on to the next semester
Photography - my leisure activity which I cannot live without, my hands really get itchy!
Of course school might seems to be the important one but doing too much of it can be sickening. That is why there is something called juggling my time.
Still I sometimes cannot priorities because I am just so restless.
I might not be the busiest person on earth but I sure am someone who is in need of learning how to manage my time!
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!