For the past few months being 'free' and 'carefree' its a total feeling right now. School has started a month ago and I have been getting used to the school timings.
Definitely school has taken al ot of my time away from photography as compared to the few free months before school began.
Right now its a juggle of time between school, family and photography. Which comes first???
I am sometimes in dilemma or should it be trilemma since its 3 issues all of which are of utmost important right now.
Family - the closest people I can ever have I can't live without.
School - the grades that will determine whether I can move on to the next semester
Photography - my leisure activity which I cannot live without, my hands really get itchy!
Of course school might seems to be the important one but doing too much of it can be sickening. That is why there is something called juggling my time.
Still I sometimes cannot priorities because I am just so restless.
I might not be the busiest person on earth but I sure am someone who is in need of learning how to manage my time!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know