Time management of your work !
I've recently read an article about time management for microstock photographers, i have confronted it with a real situation and discovered these rules work fine (from the experience of other photographers):
60% of your microstock work time should be dedicated to making photos.
15% will be used to edit your photos.
20% for adding relevant keywords and descriptions.
5% use it to choose categories.
This formula works even if you dedicate 10 hours per day for microstock work or 2 hours per month. And don't forget : Time is money
Photo credits: Artaniss8.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings