Time management of your work !
I've recently read an article about time management for microstock photographers, i have confronted it with a real situation and discovered these rules work fine (from the experience of other photographers):
60% of your microstock work time should be dedicated to making photos.
15% will be used to edit your photos.
20% for adding relevant keywords and descriptions.
5% use it to choose categories.
This formula works even if you dedicate 10 hours per day for microstock work or 2 hours per month. And don't forget : Time is money
Photo credits: Artaniss8.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo