Time management of your work !
I've recently read an article about time management for microstock photographers, i have confronted it with a real situation and discovered these rules work fine (from the experience of other photographers):
60% of your microstock work time should be dedicated to making photos.
15% will be used to edit your photos.
20% for adding relevant keywords and descriptions.
5% use it to choose categories.
This formula works even if you dedicate 10 hours per day for microstock work or 2 hours per month. And don't forget : Time is money
Photo credits: Artaniss8.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images