Time management of your work !
I've recently read an article about time management for microstock photographers, i have confronted it with a real situation and discovered these rules work fine (from the experience of other photographers):
60% of your microstock work time should be dedicated to making photos.
15% will be used to edit your photos.
20% for adding relevant keywords and descriptions.
5% use it to choose categories.
This formula works even if you dedicate 10 hours per day for microstock work or 2 hours per month. And don't forget : Time is money
Photo credits: Artaniss8.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road