Time is Money
TIME IS MONEY. That's dramatically true! But one should never run for money. The moment you start to run for them you gonna loose almost all of them.
At the very beginning of my stock era I tried to catch up to leaders of the stock which at that time had between 1,000 and 4,000. So, I thought I should do it the Japanese way: first, quantity at a minimum quality. I end up having hundreds of pictures with zero sales. The only good sellers were the pictures... the pictures I put time IN them. That is I spent time for a good shoot, I spent time doing a good processing, I spent time finding the right keywords.
This picture was shot while my mom was speaking on the bills. I had to run immediately as I took the shot. This time the processing it took me longer and this picture has one sale.
Stock has dramatically changed since I joined it late 2005. I changed myself. I no longer dream(stime) to earn a fortune nor to find myself in Fortune. Still I have one dream(stime): to get rid of the bills stress and
Photo credits: Ilie Cristian Ionescu.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People