Time is money, even when it's free
This original blog post is all about working for free, and the considerations involved in doing so. If you think that you may find it interesting, then head over to my website at www.stuartkey.co.uk, click on 'blog' at the top and let me know what you think.
Look forward to hearing your feedback, and apologies for not being able to post the final images here. Thanks!
Photo credits: Yewkeo.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!