The Time Is Now - Dreamstime
Long story short, I have always seen the potential in stock photography and microstock specifically. And now, I'm finally demanding that it becomes part of my regular workflow! Super excited about my recent contributions and the results I'm seeing already!
Since the beginning of the year I've taken my portfolio from less than 600 images to over 2100! I'm absolutely determined to continue to increase my portfolio at a substantial rate. I have thousands upon thousands of images that I still need to process and upload asap.
The other exciting thing about all of this is that I've been able to work more on stock without compromising my time or income with the rest of my photography business.
Here's a few images of recent acceptance.
Photo credits: Joshua Rainey.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather