Time spent in the countryside - Dreamstime
I do not often go to places far from the city, but sometimes I still go to the countryside. Until I started to study photography, I did not see anything like that. Now, it's just an inexhaustible source of inspiration and new ideas. I hope this will bring some results. Build a photo with a new trip.
Photo credits: Alexei Rudenko.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you