Time to capture lights in Thailand
Doitao lake was an area of villagers who have been living for thousands of year. In 1962 a Dam has built to develop agriculture and to produce Hydro electric power. Their villages was flooded over and became the lake. I am looking forward photograph this coming event.
Photo credits: Somyot Sutprattanatawin.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images