Time to capture lights in Thailand - Dreamstime
Doitao lake was an area of villagers who have been living for thousands of year. In 1962 a Dam has built to develop agriculture and to produce Hydro electric power. Their villages was flooded over and became the lake. I am looking forward photograph this coming event.
Photo credits: Somyot Sutprattanatawin.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone