Time to level 5
Time to first sale: within first month
Time to Level 2: under two months
Time to level 3: under three months
Time to level 4: eight months
Time to level 5: sixteen months
One thing that is interesting is that of the level 5s I have that were uploaded in 2008, they were slower to acquire downloads than my 2008 or 2009 images. My longest time to level 5 is 28 months, while the shortest was 7 months.
On another note, when I started stock I had a goal in mind for monthly income. I hit it last October, but it has it's ups and downs month to month. I finally notice that my average monthly income in my stats for the last 13 months is now over that number! Go Dreamstime!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe