Time to level 5
Time to first sale: within first month
Time to Level 2: under two months
Time to level 3: under three months
Time to level 4: eight months
Time to level 5: sixteen months
One thing that is interesting is that of the level 5s I have that were uploaded in 2008, they were slower to acquire downloads than my 2008 or 2009 images. My longest time to level 5 is 28 months, while the shortest was 7 months.
On another note, when I started stock I had a goal in mind for monthly income. I hit it last October, but it has it's ups and downs month to month. I finally notice that my average monthly income in my stats for the last 13 months is now over that number! Go Dreamstime!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips