Timing is Everything - Dreamstime
In many cases, being in the right place at the right time means capturing a great image to missing out. It also means you need to have your camera with you more than not.
This image was taken on a walk around White Memorial in Litchfield Connecticut.
Many times i will walk around and not take any pictures but in this case the timing was perfect. I caught the two Kayakers mid stroke as they are navigating around this river through a wetlands. As it turns out there were two additional people in the upper right hand corner of the image walking on the boardwalk around the wetland.
My words advice, have your camera handy, take pictures that tell a story or invoke an emotional response in you. It's very likely that this will translate well to others.
Photo credits: Tempestz.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images