Hi! Today I want to say a few words about tinder.
Tinder is a fungus that grows on the trunks of trees. Tinder increase for a long time, the duration of the increase can reach 30 years. The germination of the fungus has the form of a bracket which has a size between 10 to 30 cm and a thickness of up to 20 cm. Neolithic period, was used to ignite tinder fire. In the middle ages it was boiled and then soaked crust cleaned with a solution of ammonium nitrate or urine and dried. Such prepared, it was only enough spark to ignite them. Spark is get a piece of flint and amnar.
Until the nineteenth century was used in pharmacy as "Fungus chirurgorum" to stop bleeding. In Western Europe tinder is used today for decorative purposes, or funeral florist in making crowns. In Romania the tinder is manufactured hats, bags and other handicrafts for tourists.
Thanks for your attention! Best regard, Lenuta:)
Photo credits: Lenutaidi.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People