The tiniest and endemic too!
In 2014 I had the opportunity to visit again the Island of Cuba which is a very attractive destination for wildlife photographers. Besides of the beautiful beaches, excellent rum and friendly cubans the island boasts with quite a number of endemic birds.
Among all of the exotic bird species, Hummingbirds seem to be the bestsellers by far! Among my popular images are the ones of Hummingbirds from Peru and those one from Cuba followed the rule.
The Bee Hummingbird is a very special guy: it is not only the tiniest bird of the world but also endemic to Cuba! The following three pictures are just a few of many I made in the backyard of the garden of a humble adorable cuban family and they have been sold again and again, two days ago the last time.
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer