Tip for shooting night images
Meter the interior lights of the building ahead of time. Go back around twilight and wait for that beautiful blue sky. Meter the sky. When the light reading for the sky=reading of the interior, take your shot. (On a tripod of course :-) )
I'm going to try that the next time I shoot buildings in the evening. Meanwhile, I will share my two latest uploads.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Blue related image searches
Photo credits: Cjh Photography Llc.