Tip for shooting night images - Dreamstime
Meter the interior lights of the building ahead of time. Go back around twilight and wait for that beautiful blue sky. Meter the sky. When the light reading for the sky=reading of the interior, take your shot. (On a tripod of course :-) )
I'm going to try that the next time I shoot buildings in the evening. Meanwhile, I will share my two latest uploads.
Photo credits: Cjh Photography Llc.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images