Tip for shooting night images
Meter the interior lights of the building ahead of time. Go back around twilight and wait for that beautiful blue sky. Meter the sky. When the light reading for the sky=reading of the interior, take your shot. (On a tripod of course :-) )
I'm going to try that the next time I shoot buildings in the evening. Meanwhile, I will share my two latest uploads.
Photo credits: Cjh Photography Llc.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking