A tip to help say goodbye to bygone bibelots!
When it's time to clean out vintage clutter, take a picture, then say bon voyage!
Some things sit in storage for years, and seem so precious when we take them out to relive the memories once in a blue moon.
I regret getting rid of some things that I held on to for so many years... I wish I had my camera then!
Photo credits: Loveliestdreams.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa