A tip to help say goodbye to bygone bibelots!
When it's time to clean out vintage clutter, take a picture, then say bon voyage!
Some things sit in storage for years, and seem so precious when we take them out to relive the memories once in a blue moon.
I regret getting rid of some things that I held on to for so many years... I wish I had my camera then!
Photo credits: Loveliestdreams.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon