A tip to help say goodbye to bygone bibelots!
When it's time to clean out vintage clutter, take a picture, then say bon voyage!
Some things sit in storage for years, and seem so precious when we take them out to relive the memories once in a blue moon.
I regret getting rid of some things that I held on to for so many years... I wish I had my camera then!
Photo credits: Loveliestdreams.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk