A tip to help say goodbye to bygone bibelots!
When it's time to clean out vintage clutter, take a picture, then say bon voyage!
Some things sit in storage for years, and seem so precious when we take them out to relive the memories once in a blue moon.
I regret getting rid of some things that I held on to for so many years... I wish I had my camera then!
Photo credits: Loveliestdreams.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips