TIPS for beginners to get maxinum images approved on DT
It's been 20 days when I joined DT. Now I have 68 online files with 62.3%Acceptance ratio. I think its a big achievement for beginner to have 68 files approved in just 20 days.
I have shared different kind of images to DT and observed so many things by which we can get maximum images approved. Here are some tips which you should keep in mind while submitting images to DT:
1) Images should not be out focus.
2) Don't submit similar images which has been taken on the same spot.
3) Provide specific title and description rather than general one.
4) Provide more keywords so it will be searchable easily.
5) images should be pretty clear not even slightly blur.
6) There should not be poor color and poor light in the image
I hope this article will be helpful for you. If you like this article, write in the comment section. Those who want to add something to this article are welcome.
Photo credits: Sheetal Agarwal.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking