Tips for logo design
I want to share with you some ideas about logo design.
Here are my personal tips / suggestions if you plan to create company logos:
A logo design should be simple and eye catching
I think avoiding heavy decorations in the logo design is a very important step! A simple logo
makes it easier for buyers to resize and recolor it for various design purposes. And the most
important thing is that people process an image with simple shapes in their mind more readily.
Avoid too many color combinations
Be careful with the colors! I don
Sometimes even black and white logos give a contemporary and stylish look.
There should be an additional format available
The buyers should have the possibility to download an additional format like .eps or .ai
in order to change text, shapes or colors of the logo.
Avoid Photoshop for your logo creations! Always use Adobe Illustrator or other vector graphic editors.
Thanks for reading!
Your feedback is welcome!
Photo credits: Mariaam.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars