Tips for logo design
I want to share with you some ideas about logo design.
Here are my personal tips / suggestions if you plan to create company logos:
A logo design should be simple and eye catching
I think avoiding heavy decorations in the logo design is a very important step! A simple logo
makes it easier for buyers to resize and recolor it for various design purposes. And the most
important thing is that people process an image with simple shapes in their mind more readily.
Avoid too many color combinations
Be careful with the colors! I don
Sometimes even black and white logos give a contemporary and stylish look.
There should be an additional format available
The buyers should have the possibility to download an additional format like .eps or .ai
in order to change text, shapes or colors of the logo.
Avoid Photoshop for your logo creations! Always use Adobe Illustrator or other vector graphic editors.
Thanks for reading!
Your feedback is welcome!
Photo credits: Mariaam.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster