Tips for logo design
I want to share with you some ideas about logo design.
Here are my personal tips / suggestions if you plan to create company logos:
A logo design should be simple and eye catching
I think avoiding heavy decorations in the logo design is a very important step! A simple logo
makes it easier for buyers to resize and recolor it for various design purposes. And the most
important thing is that people process an image with simple shapes in their mind more readily.
Avoid too many color combinations
Be careful with the colors! I don
Sometimes even black and white logos give a contemporary and stylish look.
There should be an additional format available
The buyers should have the possibility to download an additional format like .eps or .ai
in order to change text, shapes or colors of the logo.
Avoid Photoshop for your logo creations! Always use Adobe Illustrator or other vector graphic editors.
Thanks for reading!
Your feedback is welcome!
Photo credits: Mariaam.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America