Tips on shooting a WRC rally event:
Had the chance to attend once more the WRC Rally Acropolis event in Greece, one of the toughest competitions in the WRC championship. Here are some tips to remember as a photographer:
•There is lots and lots and lots of dust. Make sure your camera is covered and protected!
•Bring clean clothes to change. You WILL be covered in dust head to toe!
•If you are close to the track watch for flying debris and rocks!
•Observe safety rules.
•Arrive early to pick a good spot
•If in a hot climate come prepared with sun-block, hat, water etc
•Be prepared for anything! The action is very fast and things do happen in fractions of a second!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Race related image searches
Photo credits: Pavlos Rekas.