Tips for an Outdoor Photo-shoot
Ok, so I headed off yesterday with my camera on an outdoor photo shoot and I quickly learnt a thing or two that I thought might come in handy for anyone that is planning an outdoor photo shoot in the near future........
1. Keep a notebook.
Also you can record place names / model names so that when you come to edit / upload the pics, you remember the name of that stunning mountain you photographed! It will be like a learning diary / journal of all the photo shoots and results etc..!
2. Bring alternative footwear!
I set off in a nice pair of white, summery flip flops... only to have the Heavens open up and it pour rain!
Good job I put in a pair of warm boots!!
3. Bring a Map
If you have never been to this place before, bring a map so as you won't get lost. You can get maps that show you the scenic roads, to optimize your chances of getting that perfect outdoor / landscape shot you are looking for.
4. Bring a cloth
5. Most importantly - HAVE FUN!
Despite getting wet, having to trade my flip flops for my wooly boots, getting lost, and being starving because I was in the middle of nowhere with no shops around.. I had a great day and got some great shots!!! Pending approval as I type...!!
Good Luck and Happy Shooting! x
- 2017 in review - November and December: Bucharest protests renewed, Remembrance Day, AMA, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Christmas Around the World and more
- Love that couple!
- Commercial vs Editorial: why limit yourself?
- How to Easily (and Legally!) Create Olympic-Themed Ads
- Epic Design Tips for Creating Movie Posters