The tips of shoot indoor
Although this was my first time to join the photo studio, but I still got involved in the people who are so nice and warm-hearted. That was wonderful. Thanks for the guys who taught me much necessary experience in term of studio photography, the interior light and further understanding for depth of field.
At here, I want to talk some personal experience in term of shot indoor.
In most cases, we have to set enough photo lamp and using Synchronizer when we shot indoor, my setup is M model, aperture is less than the F11, the speed is 125 or so, ISO set to 100, white balance simply set the auto mode (sometimes I have to set white balance to incandescent lamp when only have environmental lighting), so basically we could get the pictures that are clear and sharp with the setting.
Photo credits: Wayne Liu.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step