Tips on shooting a WRC rally event:
Had the chance to attend once more the WRC Rally Acropolis event in Greece, one of the toughest competitions in the WRC championship. Here are some tips to remember as a photographer:
•There is lots and lots and lots of dust. Make sure your camera is covered and protected!
•Bring clean clothes to change. You WILL be covered in dust head to toe!
•If you are close to the track watch for flying debris and rocks!
•Observe safety rules.
•Arrive early to pick a good spot
•If in a hot climate come prepared with sun-block, hat, water etc
•Be prepared for anything! The action is very fast and things do happen in fractions of a second!
Photo credits: Pavlos Rekas.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)