Tips on shooting a WRC rally event:
Had the chance to attend once more the WRC Rally Acropolis event in Greece, one of the toughest competitions in the WRC championship. Here are some tips to remember as a photographer:
•There is lots and lots and lots of dust. Make sure your camera is covered and protected!
•Bring clean clothes to change. You WILL be covered in dust head to toe!
•If you are close to the track watch for flying debris and rocks!
•Observe safety rules.
•Arrive early to pick a good spot
•If in a hot climate come prepared with sun-block, hat, water etc
•Be prepared for anything! The action is very fast and things do happen in fractions of a second!
Photo credits: Pavlos Rekas.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters