Tis the Season
Christmas is here in a week, and new years is just around the corner. All I can say is…Party Time!!! This is the time to dance, have fun, listen to some really great music and put on some sparkly, tacky, and brightly colored ornaments just to show off.
I don’t know about anybody else, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Sure beets stressing out over which gift to give who, and how much the budget it for each individual based on there level of relationship.
Get ready to have some fun, cut loose, and cut the rug. I know it’s a few days early but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Photo credits: Torchdesigns.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy