Tis the Season
Christmas is here in a week, and new years is just around the corner. All I can say is…Party Time!!! This is the time to dance, have fun, listen to some really great music and put on some sparkly, tacky, and brightly colored ornaments just to show off.
I don’t know about anybody else, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Sure beets stressing out over which gift to give who, and how much the budget it for each individual based on there level of relationship.
Get ready to have some fun, cut loose, and cut the rug. I know it’s a few days early but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Photo credits: Torchdesigns.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon