Tis the Season
Christmas is here in a week, and new years is just around the corner. All I can say is…Party Time!!! This is the time to dance, have fun, listen to some really great music and put on some sparkly, tacky, and brightly colored ornaments just to show off.
I don’t know about anybody else, but I am definitely looking forward to it. Sure beets stressing out over which gift to give who, and how much the budget it for each individual based on there level of relationship.
Get ready to have some fun, cut loose, and cut the rug. I know it’s a few days early but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Photo credits: Torchdesigns.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!