To apologize and warn
I told my self that when my account will be unblocked I will apologize you here on Dreamstime in this Blog.
I was terrified to find out that my account was blocked. Quick look at my emails and find a reason. I was blocked because I was behavior not well.
Cool 79 is my friend, he joined o DT by my referral and soon he wrote his fist blog article. I read it and check it as useful, but sometimes I did not even read his article and checked at useful. I have to mention that he did the same with my articles.
That’s why my account was blocked, such bad behavior simple was not right to all members that write blogs, because it does not show the really useful ones articles. All those checks was deleted, my account is now unblocked (and I m happy again), and I have to say that I am very sorry to all of you.
I apologize for my behavior and I won't do it again, also I want to worn everybody abut such ideas, it is simple not fair to Dreamstime community. Thank you for give me a chance to improve my self and I will be very grateful if you still will read my articles.
Photo credits: Chrishowey.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa