To apologize and warn
I told my self that when my account will be unblocked I will apologize you here on Dreamstime in this Blog.
I was terrified to find out that my account was blocked. Quick look at my emails and find a reason. I was blocked because I was behavior not well.
Cool 79 is my friend, he joined o DT by my referral and soon he wrote his fist blog article. I read it and check it as useful, but sometimes I did not even read his article and checked at useful. I have to mention that he did the same with my articles.
That’s why my account was blocked, such bad behavior simple was not right to all members that write blogs, because it does not show the really useful ones articles. All those checks was deleted, my account is now unblocked (and I m happy again), and I have to say that I am very sorry to all of you.
I apologize for my behavior and I won't do it again, also I want to worn everybody abut such ideas, it is simple not fair to Dreamstime community. Thank you for give me a chance to improve my self and I will be very grateful if you still will read my articles.
Photo credits: Chrishowey.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road