To be or not to be?
This ever-living Sheakspearian question is in my agenda now.
To be noticed among the vast collection of DT's images or not to be?
I am not even talking about downloads but at least attention (views). I am new to DT but I have noticed that its difficult to be noticed as buyers are lmited with time and dont have patient to browse all images in their search. So the most popular images get all attention and benefits!
Photo credits: Agripina.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs