To be or not to be?
This ever-living Sheakspearian question is in my agenda now.
To be noticed among the vast collection of DT's images or not to be?
I am not even talking about downloads but at least attention (views). I am new to DT but I have noticed that its difficult to be noticed as buyers are lmited with time and dont have patient to browse all images in their search. So the most popular images get all attention and benefits!
Photo credits: Agripina.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.