To be or not to be?
This ever-living Sheakspearian question is in my agenda now.
To be noticed among the vast collection of DT's images or not to be?
I am not even talking about downloads but at least attention (views). I am new to DT but I have noticed that its difficult to be noticed as buyers are lmited with time and dont have patient to browse all images in their search. So the most popular images get all attention and benefits!
Photo credits: Agripina.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!