To be or not to be?
This ever-living Sheakspearian question is in my agenda now.
To be noticed among the vast collection of DT's images or not to be?
I am not even talking about downloads but at least attention (views). I am new to DT but I have noticed that its difficult to be noticed as buyers are lmited with time and dont have patient to browse all images in their search. So the most popular images get all attention and benefits!
Photo credits: Agripina.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon