To be or not to be... exclusive
I really don't know about it - I'm new in the microstock business and like thousands of others, I want to earn money too.
So, what I can say about exclusivity is: I WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE to Dreamstime. Why? Because I'm happier this way. As they say: it's a commitment and I can be exclusive because they believe in me too.
It's a two way road - I work for them and they work for me. Working together they are the only website that represent my pictures and I make more money by unit sold.
I really don't know if I have made the right choice, but I do know this is the choice I want for me.
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe