To be or not to be... exclusive
I really don't know about it - I'm new in the microstock business and like thousands of others, I want to earn money too.
So, what I can say about exclusivity is: I WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE to Dreamstime. Why? Because I'm happier this way. As they say: it's a commitment and I can be exclusive because they believe in me too.
It's a two way road - I work for them and they work for me. Working together they are the only website that represent my pictures and I make more money by unit sold.
I really don't know if I have made the right choice, but I do know this is the choice I want for me.
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster