To be or not to be... exclusive
I really don't know about it - I'm new in the microstock business and like thousands of others, I want to earn money too.
So, what I can say about exclusivity is: I WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE to Dreamstime. Why? Because I'm happier this way. As they say: it's a commitment and I can be exclusive because they believe in me too.
It's a two way road - I work for them and they work for me. Working together they are the only website that represent my pictures and I make more money by unit sold.
I really don't know if I have made the right choice, but I do know this is the choice I want for me.
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit