To be or not to be... exclusive
I really don't know about it - I'm new in the microstock business and like thousands of others, I want to earn money too.
So, what I can say about exclusivity is: I WANT TO BE EXCLUSIVE to Dreamstime. Why? Because I'm happier this way. As they say: it's a commitment and I can be exclusive because they believe in me too.
It's a two way road - I work for them and they work for me. Working together they are the only website that represent my pictures and I make more money by unit sold.
I really don't know if I have made the right choice, but I do know this is the choice I want for me.
Photo credits: Ron Lima.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles