To be young again
I just love taking photos of young people.
They are so full of happiness and joy that the fun just beams through the lens.
And of course it's like looking into a mirror because time passes so quickly that it seems like yesterday that I was in my youth.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror