To blog or not to blog?
Every time I get notification about new blog entry from DT I wonder if I have enough time to devote to write on yet another site. I post my earning on my own website every month now but it's just my generic diary not devoted to microstock. I participate in MicrostockGroup forum, use Twitter and Facebook. Additional presence on very specialized blog site would not bring anything to the table. I would rather go shooting. I just got my new 5Dmk2 and it seems like a lot of things are different than in my old camera. First thing I noticed was my wide angle lens. I need to watch what focal length is used when I photograph people cause at 17mm some photos looks funny. Also I am experiencing almost unnaturally saturated photos when CPL is used. Some site claim that photos are over manipulated. It looks great on landscapes but for other stuff I might tune it down a little.
Photo credits: Mariusz Jurgielewicz.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon