To blog or not to blog?
Every time I get notification about new blog entry from DT I wonder if I have enough time to devote to write on yet another site. I post my earning on my own website every month now but it's just my generic diary not devoted to microstock. I participate in MicrostockGroup forum, use Twitter and Facebook. Additional presence on very specialized blog site would not bring anything to the table. I would rather go shooting. I just got my new 5Dmk2 and it seems like a lot of things are different than in my old camera. First thing I noticed was my wide angle lens. I need to watch what focal length is used when I photograph people cause at 17mm some photos looks funny. Also I am experiencing almost unnaturally saturated photos when CPL is used. Some site claim that photos are over manipulated. It looks great on landscapes but for other stuff I might tune it down a little.
Photo credits: Mariusz Jurgielewicz.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo