To blog or not to blog?
Every time I get notification about new blog entry from DT I wonder if I have enough time to devote to write on yet another site. I post my earning on my own website every month now but it's just my generic diary not devoted to microstock. I participate in MicrostockGroup forum, use Twitter and Facebook. Additional presence on very specialized blog site would not bring anything to the table. I would rather go shooting. I just got my new 5Dmk2 and it seems like a lot of things are different than in my old camera. First thing I noticed was my wide angle lens. I need to watch what focal length is used when I photograph people cause at 17mm some photos looks funny. Also I am experiencing almost unnaturally saturated photos when CPL is used. Some site claim that photos are over manipulated. It looks great on landscapes but for other stuff I might tune it down a little.
Photo credits: Mariusz Jurgielewicz.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs