To blog or not to blog?
Every time I get notification about new blog entry from DT I wonder if I have enough time to devote to write on yet another site. I post my earning on my own website every month now but it's just my generic diary not devoted to microstock. I participate in MicrostockGroup forum, use Twitter and Facebook. Additional presence on very specialized blog site would not bring anything to the table. I would rather go shooting. I just got my new 5Dmk2 and it seems like a lot of things are different than in my old camera. First thing I noticed was my wide angle lens. I need to watch what focal length is used when I photograph people cause at 17mm some photos looks funny. Also I am experiencing almost unnaturally saturated photos when CPL is used. Some site claim that photos are over manipulated. It looks great on landscapes but for other stuff I might tune it down a little.
Photo credits: Mariusz Jurgielewicz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget