To collage or not to collage. Designer opinions needed please. - Dreamstime
I've seen several post in the boards about collages and I had a question. Would it be better to make collages of a single subject or have multiple single shots of different angles?
I'm a little confused on this because I'm not sure what designers like more. Also since we're limited to the size of file we are allowed to upload, wouldn't that limit the amount or size of the images in a collage? In this respect a single image at a larger size would be better, right?
If anyone knows please leave a comment. I would be very interested in knowing what designers think because in the end you are my customers and I want to serve you as best I can with my images.
Photo credits: Mark Birks.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone