TO A HAPPY HEALTHY EARTH
Taking a hint from homydesign and mani in regards to celebrate tomorrow 's event of EARTH DAY april 22, 2010, I like to echo something I read of the efforts made by the Waterkeeper Alliance, the international environmental organization to promote the protection of water quality and its canadian chapter headed by a certain Mark Mattson.
I won't go into details regarding their objective, as those interested can easily google to find more information within their own countries.
In short, this organization is some kind of appointed guardian with people in their chapters actually patrolling to keep a watchful eye on polluters and pollution of the waterways (lakes, rivers, bay,etc).
It 's quite appropriate for this day as without water we are as good as dead. Simple as that.
And with this blog, I looked through my portfolio to see what images I have that will enhance this topic and this celebration to a consciousness for a happier and healthier Earth for not just all of us, but more importantly for our younger generations and their own future offsprings.
Let's keep it green, let's keep it clean. It starts with us.
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images