To Italy with love
To Rome with Love. Beautiful and funny film directed by Woody Allen. Although Rome is certainly a beautiful city, I began to discover Italy from the other side. I'm visiting Italy for many years and I can say there are places on which I am very happy to come back.
If you want to see the beautiful sea, come to Calabria or Sardinia.
Volcano Stromboli - You can see it from Capo Vaticano in Calabria
Beautiful Calabrian coast.
In Calabria you can also see beautiful castles
West coast of Sardinia
Cala Goloritze - one of the most beautiful beaches in Gulf of Orosei
Sardinia is also a land of mountains
And it has its own culture
If you want to have diverse experiences, come to Sicily
The country of mountains
The country with beautiful coast
Reservation Lo Zingaro
And a very rich culture
There are also some mysterious things
And finally, my favorite Italian cities.
Prato della Valle
Speaking of Italy, I can not forget the Dolomites
Actually, Italy is my very favorite country. Every time there's something new to discover.
Photo credits: Radim Štrobl.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry