to learn more at TD
I am a photographer, at least I believe I am, even not so good, I have my own camera 20 years ago, and 15 years ago I have my first SLR camera, just for fun, never publish my foto and let them change to money.
my real job is aircraft driving, yes I'm a airlinese pilot, to be a pilot I think I'm a good one, my duty is a instructure captain, and lot of my student now become airlinese captain, I love my job!
So I have so many time fly over the sky, and to see so many special scenery others hard to see, to shotting it and put foto on the wall let me feel soooo good. but in a aircraft inflight,after very thick glass, it's so hard to get good pictures, I aways hope evaluations for my pics from experts, finaly I got it, TD can give me good evaluation, it's realy help.
Photo credits: Tianshun.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror