To my dad
Here in Italy it's dad's day today, because it's St. Joseph day.
Since few years ago we begun to give wishes to our dads on sunday.
I prefere to cheer with my dad on the traditional day.
So, thank you dad, for every thing you have done and you are doing for me.
Here is a collage with my lovely dad on his windsurf!
Photo credits: Trottola.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready