To pin-up style through coincidence
My true love in photography- shooting fashion, glamour, beauty. I do work a lot with fashion models, because I’m very familiar with the fashion industry through being a fashion model before and later Makeup Artist. My Makeup Artist profession slowly transformed in photography when I started shooting portraits of the models wearing my make-up. To shoot a good pictures I needed to know more about lighting, basics of the photography, equipment. So I made a photography classes and continued to learn with the books, videos, read forums.
I never feel the woman so feminine and sexy as this style does- good and old Marylin’s pin-up!
Photo credits: Ospictures.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!