To pin-up style through coincidence
My true love in photography- shooting fashion, glamour, beauty. I do work a lot with fashion models, because I’m very familiar with the fashion industry through being a fashion model before and later Makeup Artist. My Makeup Artist profession slowly transformed in photography when I started shooting portraits of the models wearing my make-up. To shoot a good pictures I needed to know more about lighting, basics of the photography, equipment. So I made a photography classes and continued to learn with the books, videos, read forums.
I never feel the woman so feminine and sexy as this style does- good and old Marylin’s pin-up!
Photo credits: Ospictures.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror