To pin-up style through coincidence
My true love in photography- shooting fashion, glamour, beauty. I do work a lot with fashion models, because I’m very familiar with the fashion industry through being a fashion model before and later Makeup Artist. My Makeup Artist profession slowly transformed in photography when I started shooting portraits of the models wearing my make-up. To shoot a good pictures I needed to know more about lighting, basics of the photography, equipment. So I made a photography classes and continued to learn with the books, videos, read forums.
I never feel the woman so feminine and sexy as this style does- good and old Marylin’s pin-up!
Photo credits: Ospictures.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava