To pin-up style through coincidence
My true love in photography- shooting fashion, glamour, beauty. I do work a lot with fashion models, because I’m very familiar with the fashion industry through being a fashion model before and later Makeup Artist. My Makeup Artist profession slowly transformed in photography when I started shooting portraits of the models wearing my make-up. To shoot a good pictures I needed to know more about lighting, basics of the photography, equipment. So I made a photography classes and continued to learn with the books, videos, read forums.
I never feel the woman so feminine and sexy as this style does- good and old Marylin’s pin-up!
Photo credits: Ospictures.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready