To rest or not to rest
It is Saturday afternoon I remain at home sweet home to rest after whole week work and am I resting? no of course not.
I get up about eight o’clock and as usual have hot shower, then coffee and I have to admit one cigarette to coffee. I thought what will I do today and fancy to do nothing at all, but my animals where begging to pray to go for a walk so I have to change my plans and went with them. After hour (my dog did not want to come back to me at all I where pretty mad at him) we finally get back home, have to clean dog's paws, gave him fresh water and something to eat (this something looks like brown beans and cost to much), then his eyes where say to me
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa