To rest or not to rest
It is Saturday afternoon I remain at home sweet home to rest after whole week work and am I resting? no of course not.
I get up about eight o’clock and as usual have hot shower, then coffee and I have to admit one cigarette to coffee. I thought what will I do today and fancy to do nothing at all, but my animals where begging to pray to go for a walk so I have to change my plans and went with them. After hour (my dog did not want to come back to me at all I where pretty mad at him) we finally get back home, have to clean dog's paws, gave him fresh water and something to eat (this something looks like brown beans and cost to much), then his eyes where say to me
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips