When to Shoot for Holidays?
I definately agree with this, but at the same time dispute it. People are hungry for seasonal images both during and right before that season arrives. But, what about deadlines? Back in the spring, there was an article in a women's magazine about decorating Easter eggs. The author devoted an entire section of this article to the pain-staking process of having to look for images three seasons in advance.
For example, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukah, and Kwanza are coming up in the next few months here in the US. Should we be planning shoots for these now? Absolutely.
But, are those the only ones we should be concerned about right now? What about New Years, Cince de Mayo, Easter, St. Patrick's Day, Spring Equinox, and other spring holidays and events?
What are your thoughts?
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava