To sleep perchance to dream-- ay there's the rub - Dreamstime
This post is written for newbies to simply relate some of my experiences with microstock.
When you have difficulty sleeping may I recommend that you create images in your head with a view to capturing them in reality the next day. Soon you will fall asleep.
Remember that many buyers are trying to illustrate an article in a newspaper or magazine .
One day my wife brought home a large 'gold' key that was on the point of being thrown out by a charity shop.
It immediately gave me the ideas ( at bedtime ) for images involving this object ' The Key to ' or another ' Faith holds the key'.
Key to credit
The key to happiness has sold 21 time
People in retirement may not have enough money so if they own their home go in for equity release . In consequence I dreamed up unlocking equity
Governments in Europe and America are trying to cut their budget deficits . This image so far sold only 4 times
Most of us want to win the lottery so another simple idea which so far sold 13 times is key to a win
Last week I tried five times to write a blog but technical problems prevented it appearing so I hope this time it does appear and helps a beginner in microstock. Pretty images aren't always the best sellers. Keep it simple as possible. Every picture should tell a story.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots