Today I am approving all images
April 1, 2011
I've been a Dreamstime editor for more then five years and have never had a day when I could approve every single image I have in review.
So today it's THE day, today I am not the big bad wolf, today I am approving all images.
-remove all copyrights
-make sure your lighting and composition are spot on, and don't forget about white balance
-not upload out of focus images
-look at the image at 100% and if it's anything then perfect keep working on it
-get rid of noise but don't make your image look like a bad painting
-make sure your model release is correct
-don't submit images without a clear concept
-submit relevant information for your images
-be creative, be selective and be hard on yourself
If you guys do all that for me I promise, cross my heart, that I will approve all of your images today. Who knows, there might be some editors choices in there too.
- 5 Tips on Mobile Photography.
- 5 reasons why your mobile phone is your best camera
- A decade of Dreamstime in pictures
- 10 things that Canada gave to the world
- 6 ways to spend your birthday this year
- 10 odd facts about Internet's favorite pet, the cat
- 10 things to do with your mother on this Mothers Day
- Top 10 tips for new contributors
- Top 10 awesome destinations for 2016
- Finding the right location, props and lights for your stock photoshoot
Related image searches
related image searches
This article has been read 5360 times. Photo credits: Dzmitry Talkachou.