Today I am approving all images
I've been a Dreamstime editor for more then five years and have never had a day when I could approve every single image I have in review.
So today it's THE day, today I am not the big bad wolf, today I am approving all images.
-remove all copyrights
-make sure your lighting and composition are spot on, and don't forget about white balance
-not upload out of focus images
-look at the image at 100% and if it's anything then perfect keep working on it
-get rid of noise but don't make your image look like a bad painting
-make sure your model release is correct
-don't submit images without a clear concept
-submit relevant information for your images
-be creative, be selective and be hard on yourself
If you guys do all that for me I promise, cross my heart, that I will approve all of your images today. Who knows, there might be some editors choices in there too.
Photo credits: Dzmitry Talkachou.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking