Tofino is a beautiful small town in the Pacific rim national park in Vancouver island. I have been there twice and had many unforgettable memories about that. I'd like to share some pictures to reveal its beauty.
The first picture shows the view from a dock in tofino, blue sea and all surrounding islands.
The second picture is about a beach in Tofino... it's so quiet and peaceful...
I will continue to introduce more about my travel once I have time.
Photo credits: Fallsview.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip