Tofino is a beautiful small town in the Pacific rim national park in Vancouver island. I have been there twice and had many unforgettable memories about that. I'd like to share some pictures to reveal its beauty.
The first picture shows the view from a dock in tofino, blue sea and all surrounding islands.
The second picture is about a beach in Tofino... it's so quiet and peaceful...
I will continue to introduce more about my travel once I have time.
Photo credits: Fallsview.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready