From tomatoes to people
Photographing, like any activity, needs training. It is easy to train with tomatoes, coffee or, for example, roses. You can take hundreds of shots, you can spend hours studying composition and the best light conditions. And “no one” of your “model” will complain.
But one day you can disclose that the best images are with a human element. A soup lying on a bamboo background is great, and yet it is even better when a beautiful female hand hold it. Many clients will (almost instinctively) prefer this image to the one without human hand. In this moment, you will make the second step to your success – making photos containing a part of human body. I love this kind of photos. Female hands, beautiful eyes, red lips... the human body offer you a lot of beauty and inspiration for photos. On this level, your training starts to be slightly more difficult. You must have a patient person who will understand that photographing requests training. Look around you – some of your friends (even with faces that you wouldn
But one day you can again disclose that it isn
Train, train and train, but when you pass from tomatoes to people, assure yourself that your model will sign you a MR document.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite