From tomatoes to people
Photographing, like any activity, needs training. It is easy to train with tomatoes, coffee or, for example, roses. You can take hundreds of shots, you can spend hours studying composition and the best light conditions. And “no one” of your “model” will complain.
But one day you can disclose that the best images are with a human element. A soup lying on a bamboo background is great, and yet it is even better when a beautiful female hand hold it. Many clients will (almost instinctively) prefer this image to the one without human hand. In this moment, you will make the second step to your success – making photos containing a part of human body. I love this kind of photos. Female hands, beautiful eyes, red lips... the human body offer you a lot of beauty and inspiration for photos. On this level, your training starts to be slightly more difficult. You must have a patient person who will understand that photographing requests training. Look around you – some of your friends (even with faces that you wouldn
But one day you can again disclose that it isn
Train, train and train, but when you pass from tomatoes to people, assure yourself that your model will sign you a MR document.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster