Many contributors and Website reviewers have told me I am too artistic and not commercial enough for high selling. I am still struggling on trying to direct my photographs to a more commercial style. Do u have any advice on the best ways to do so? Any help would be great!
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!