Many contributors and Website reviewers have told me I am too artistic and not commercial enough for high selling. I am still struggling on trying to direct my photographs to a more commercial style. Do u have any advice on the best ways to do so? Any help would be great!
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step