Many contributors and Website reviewers have told me I am too artistic and not commercial enough for high selling. I am still struggling on trying to direct my photographs to a more commercial style. Do u have any advice on the best ways to do so? Any help would be great!
Photo credits: Annaskahill.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?