We Took 249 Photos Today.
The photo in this post is a Red-Winged Blackbird. This was one of my very first practice photos. Boy I learned a lot from my first photos.
I spend a lot of time making the images look just right. Rotating them to the perfect angle, clearing any noise and so on. Im really getting into this exciting hobby. Then at the time of upload I shoot to have no less then 50-100 tags.
Im so excited getting started. I only have had nine photos accepted before now and learned a lot of from those first uploads and do so much more work to each photo before uploading them.
I love learning and reading every ones comments and blog posts. Here's to photography and earning with MicroStock. Im looking forwarded to making friends on here and checking out each others new photos on a daily basis and inspiring each other!
Photo credits: Furorco.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings